Mar 1, 2012

In the hospital

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


Well I had an appointment yesterday and as I suspected, my blood pressure was too high. It was so high that they decided they couldn’t let me go home. So I am here while we play with my medication dosages and see if we can bring down the blood pressure. So far, it does seem to be helping. My blood pressure is lower than it was when I got here and if I am lucky and it continues to go down, I will get to go home tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

Twitter