Mar 6, 2012

One day home

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


Well I have been home almost one day and I have to say, I find it impossible to do as I am told and treat my house as my hospital bed. The kids kept me up most of the night, I had about 4 hours sleep, they need tending, the house needs tending and my blood pressure is up. I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to go back to the hospital but I am not going to fudge my tests results that I am taking either. This is for our good. How do people do this????

No comments:

Twitter