Apr 14, 2012

Catching up

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


I remember when my friend and I were pregnant with our first babies 10 years ago. We imagined spending time together while we watched our kids play together and become best friends. Well, life got in the way and it didn’t happen that way, but yesterday we finally managed to get together with all our kids. We had a fun afternoon, having dinner and watching the kids, catching up on old times and thinking about times we will have now that we are living in the same area again. (Now if only my other friend could move here too, life would be perfect!)










No comments:

Twitter