Apr 24, 2012

Entertaining Center

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


It is funny how much my girls love our entertainment center.  This place is not ideal and I have arranged it so that the the entertainment center is beside my desk, creating a wall between that and the living room.  Well, this means that there is a hole in the back of the shelf we have left empty.  The girls love to climb in and peak at me when I am on the computer.  It cracks me up to see their little faces peaking out at me.




Sometimes, Little Miss Rose gets her long arms out and reaches for the computer mouse to see what she can get away with.

No comments:

Twitter