Apr 26, 2012

Websites

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


I have been having fun looking at new vegetarian websites.   I find them inspiring and I like to get new ideas to try.  I found one that has several recipes I want to try.  Like these ones:
  •  Cheese Sauce – No weird ingredients and no nutritional yeast for when I am out of it.
  • Basic White Sauce – use this sauce as a base – then add seasonings or shredded “cheese” to it and use it as a “cheese sauce” over veggies.
  • Eggplant Pizza Stacks – simple and sounds yummy!
  • No Bake Brownies – a wonderful splurge

No comments:

Twitter