May 18, 2012

Busy day

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


I had a busy day, shopping and cleaning and getting things done.  It was fun but exhausting.  What does it say about how old I am that a full day of shopping and cleaning completely wiped me out?  I was good about my eating though.  I allowed myself treats but they were vegetarian.  I had a bean burrito with no cheese for lunch and a veggie pizza with no cheese for supper.

I realized that I hadn’t finished all the layouts for Lotus’ first year like I had planned to do and I want to have them done so I can compare them with Reed’s when I do them.  So here is one that I did for when Lotus turned 10 months old.



No comments:

Twitter