May 7, 2012

Fun Day Out

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed

We spent some time with our friends yesterday.  I wasn’t feeling well, but it was still nice.  Lilly had lots of fun with my friend’s daughter who is only 6 months younger that Lilly is.  I got attacked by ants at one point and that wasn’t fun at all.  I was standing in the grass and I felt a stinging around my ankles.  I ignored it at first and then when it began to burn I checked out, and my leg was covered in Ants!!!!!  I got them off and put some stuff on my leg to take the burn out and then continued to enjoy our day, AWAY from the ant’s nest.  Here are some pics from the rest of our day.







No comments:

Twitter