Jul 17, 2012

New Haircut

I decided I need a new 'do.  It is just sooo hot here that I can't stand the hair on my neck.  So here is the before and after shots. I have to say, I am happy with how the results turned out.  I feel like it makes my neck look better. 

before (actually at the salon, trying not to look like I am taking a pic:

after:




I have to add here that I have been feeling really bad about my weight and how I look but I don't think I look all that bad in this pic, now granted, you can't see my stretched out baby belly, but you can see my arms and I have never been a fan of those either.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

You look great! I should try this, I've been doing a ponytail to beat the heat and honestly? It's not my best look.... Sigh.

Julie said...

Love the new cut! I wish I could pull of shorter hair, but it just doesn't look good on me. I like it best when it just hits my shoulder. *lol* ... But, we don't get much hot weather, so I don't have to worry about that.

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

Twitter