Aug 26, 2012

Fun Day at the Beach

We took the kids out to the beach yesterday.  There is a small one close relatively to our house and it was a LOT of fun. 

When we got there, Princess Belle helped to get her sisters ready for the water


Daddy helped the little girls who were afraid of the deeper water

Princess Snifflefritz was more timid of the water and spent the majority of her time playing on the sidelines, but when she thought no one was looking, she was sneak into the water again.



Little Princess DID NOT like the water but the rest of my little water babies loved it and had a wonderful time.


It is funny because he spent most of his time at the beach completely covered up like he was a little baby vampire and we were afraid to let the sun touch him at all





the girls had so much fun it was a blast just to watch them play




Once Princess Belle was in the water, I hardly saw her again, she was off and playing and splashing and completely out of camera view.  But I do have this pic as proof she was there . . .

Princess Snifflefritz was sweet because she would take off to play and then come running back to me to show me what she was doing and to say to the people next to me, then she was off running again, waving goodbye over her shoulder to us all. 









Most of the time, I sat with Little Prince and watched my girls run off and play and thought how very lucky I am to have this family to love.






2 comments:

Gina Williams said...

I recently became a follower of your blog and have enjoyed learning your story. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Stop by my blog to see if you want to participate.

Julie said...

Looks like a nice lake and a fun day!!!!! :)

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

Twitter