Aug 23, 2012

Old Haunting Grounds

We went out to visit a fellow homeschooler and had a great time.  I have to admit, I am a bit tickled by their British Accent and when the young girl asked if we liked Harry Potter, I might have giggled like a school girl.  She sounded like she just stepped off the set of the movie. 

They are such a sweet family, warm, welcoming, friendly and fun.  We had a fabulous time.  I hope we get to do it again.

Afterwards, on our way home, we stopped into a mall that was nearby.  We used to spend quite a bit of time there and it was fun to walk around and see how many ways it had changed and how many ways it was the same.  I felt like a tourist at a museum pointed out where that store over there used to be and how that one there is new.  It was truly fun. 

And you all know me, you know that I have pics to share when I get them off the camera.

1 comment:

Just Be Real said...

You made a good point about feeling like a tourist somewhere you grew up. That is how I feel when I drive by my old house where I lived growing up. A tourist looking in. Blessings.

Twitter