Sep 6, 2012

Not Back to School - Our First Day

Our First back to homeschool was a little more chaotic than usual but it was a lot of fun.  I guess that is what happens when you include preschoolers and pre-preschoolers in the mix. 

For the littles, I gave them backpacks with paper and crayons and books inside.  For Princess Belle there was more traditional stuff inside, it looked like Christmas morning as they pulled stuff out and started using it right away.  All other plans were put on hold as they had to have an art break right there and then. 

We did circle time, and read learning books and played a learning game.  I tried to set up some nice Not back to school pics but apparently it was NOT to be.  So I decided to let go and get what I could and just have some fun. 























1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad you had a good first day back!!!!

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

Twitter