Sep 8, 2012

Saturday Photohunt: * Stuck * & * Sports *


Technorati PhotoHunters and Photohunter Facebook

The theme this week is * Stuck * and I thought of this pic. I was trying to get a pic of the girls sitting down and Princess Snifflefritz was having no part of sitting still. And Princess Belle put her chin down to hold her in her arms. It did NOT make a good picture but it made me laugh, especially how Princess Snifflefritz is just sitting there smiling and STUCK.




The other theme this week is Sports. With four kids in my little castle, I figured I had to have something to fit that theme, but it it took me a few minutes to figure it out. Then I remembered Princess Belle's fun horse race.  I LOVE the city skyline in the background and the look on her face in this pic so I figured it was a pretty fun sport to share with you.



8 comments:

Carver said...

Great shots for the theme.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Not everyone wants to stick around for the camera... to busy!

YTSL said...

See quite a bit of fun in both of your photos! :)

Sreisaat said...

Oh,how fun it must be. My nieces are also involved in all sorts of "stuck" positions, especially when it's bath time, lol.


Sreisaat Adventures:Photo Hunt: Stuck and Sports

'Tsuki said...

Wrestling is an important sport in childhood, you are so right about that...

I love the second one.

Gattina said...

Horse riding is a good sport, lol !

Furries said...

Very creative photos for both themes. Everyone is having fun.
Our entry for this week's stuck theme: is cats getting stuck very literally.

Julie said...

Love the photos! :D

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

Twitter