Nov 10, 2012

Now what happened to that coffee . . .

I am a walking talking science experiment on the effects of sleep deprivation. I am bumbling, forgetful, and I can't seem to put two words together in the right order. It took me four trips to the kitchen to remember the coffee I so desperately needed and was going out there to get in the first place, and three trips downstairs to remember to get the supper out of the freezer I was down their to get (I kept doing something else and coming back up), and lets not discuss how many times I used the delete button to make this post!  I finally get my coffee and I look around and it is gone.  I can't remember if I drank it and took my cup out or if gremlins came in and stole my coffee.  I mean I was valedictorian, I had an over 90 average in high school and college and now my brain seems to have melted into a puddle under my pillow . . . hmmm . . . my pillow . . . I miss my pillow.


2 comments:

Leanne said...

Yep. But it's okay, your brain cells will come back one day. At least that's what I'm counting on! :)

Rachel said...

Sometimes when my 2-year-old asks me if we're eating breakfast or lunch, it takes me a minute to remember myself.

Twitter