Dec 10, 2012

Monday Mumblings

Wow, it was a busy day today.  I changed around my bedroom to make it better organized and I cleaned out my closet to make more room for all of Christmas to hide in there.  After I was done, I made supper and ran out to finish shopping for Prince Charming's birthday present and to take back some Christmas lights that weren't working.

It has been an exhausting day, but it looks great in my bedroom and I think I just may hide out in there tomorrow. LOL

Actually, I won't hide out.  I had the brilliant (see I'm modest too LOL) idea to get each of the girls a little tiny table top tree for about 2 dollars each and some little ornaments.  Each one of them can decorate their tree and redecorate their tree as much as they want too and hopefully be less attracted to the big tree. 


No comments:

Twitter