Jan 20, 2013

Little Victories

The day before yesterday I had some errands to run.  I wasn't looking forward to it because the building is at the top of a hill and I remember too well how hard that hill has been for me to climb.  I have vivid memories of being short of breath, of finding excuses to stop for a break half-way up the hill.  So with great trepidation, I started walking up the hill and lo and behold!  I didn't get out of breath.  It felt like nothing at all!  I got to the top and got in to drop the stuff off and I didn't find it hard at all.

On the way home, I had to take the bus that stopped at the other end of our street.  Again, we live on a hill so I was dreading trudging up the hill and arriving home breathless with sore legs from the hill and again I was surprised by how easy it was.  It drove home how losing almost 50 lbs has improved my life!

1 comment:

Julie said...

That's so awesome! Congrats!!!

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

Twitter