Jan 7, 2013

My Project

I have been having a bit of a rough time and it looks like I will be leaving a group I have been a part of for about 10 years.  It makes me sad, so to get my mind off of things, I gave myself a project.

My regular readers may remember that in January of 2012, I left this blog for a new one.  I was there for about six months and then I came back.  Well, the thing is, all my posts from those days are still over on that blog.  That means that a move and the birth of Little Prince are over there and NOT here!  That will not do.  I have been blogging for 8 years as of Monday next week.  This blog contains all the births, moves, big events and little events that happened in those years.  The birth of my last baby has to be here too!  So I decided to move all those posts over here.

I did try to import them, but blogger disagreed, so I am moving 6 months worth of posts 1 post at a time!

I have also been playing around with my template and my winter theme.  What do you think?  Is it easy to read?  

1 comment:

Julie said...

I don't blame you at all! I would want them all in the same place, too!!!

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com

Twitter