Jan 19, 2013

Saturday Photohunt: Haven and Yellow






The themes this week are Haven and Yellow.  This one took a little thought.  The more I thought about, the more I knew my family is my haven.  When I am down, they make me happy.  They are quick with hugs and kisses and they are my port in a storm and my sanctuary.  My favorite thing is to make yummy treats and to watch them enjoy.  So here are two of my girls in yellow enjoying mommy's yummy baking. And my boy cuddling with his daddy (his cuffs are yellow).  My adorable boy with his yellow elephant, and my oldest girl making a snack and being her loveable, goofy self. 







3 comments:

Gattina said...

Such cute pictures ! Yes yellow is a very cheerful color and the T-shirts are nice !

peppylady (Dora) said...

Nice family...have to say really like the picture of your daughter in the clown suit.

Mine is up and the coffee is on.

Vane M. said...

Belas imagens, família é tudo de vom! Beijos!

http://compiladodeideia.blogspot.com.br/2013/01/haven.html

Twitter