Apr 18, 2013

Cautiously optimistic

I hate getting my hopes up, but I am really getting a little excited.  We have several possibilities for places to rent.  I was nervous about renting so far away, but it is looking good.  I am getting so excited that this may all work out!  Fingers Crossed, my friends!

Little Prince has joined his sisters in having the stomach flu (so now all 3 little ones are sick) but he is the most pleasant sick boy ever!  He never cries, he is just his happy babbly self, gets sick and then is happy again.  He is sleeping more but other than than, I wouldn't even know he was sick.

On a side note, the mechanic who towed our broken down truck has agreed to take the truck in trade for all the work he has done.  We will consider this an expensive mistake and move on.  I am so very glad to have it done.  I just have to come up with the money to go down and get our plates and sign the papers over to him.  After we move, we will save and buy another vehicle. (One that works and everything!)

No comments:

Twitter