Dec 3, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


We have our tree up now and it looks so pretty.  I opened up the new tree we bought and wouldn't you know, it wouldn't work.  The pre-lit tree wouldn't light!  So we made a trip out to take it back.  We got one that wasn't prelit instead.  It looks so nice. The only thing I don't like is that it is one of those ones that you have to assemble, branch by branch!  It was a long night putting things together and decorating, but it is so nice to see it and the kids were so excited to see the tree!  So now we are having Popcorn and watching "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas".  How fun!  I miss my camera now.  It was okay when I was taking every day pictures with my phone, but Christmas pictures just don't come out the same. 




No comments:

Twitter