Dec 17, 2013

Tuesday Talk

First a question: What is the one thing you want for Christmas this year?

Now some random bits of stuff on my mind today:

1. Cute little girls watching popcorn in the microwave in a kitchen I finally have somewhat organized.

2. Sisters watching Polar Express together while they eat Popcorn.

3. How cute our handmade ornaments are looking on a classroom tree.

4. Little Prince Completely adores his father and how much his father just loves it.  It makes me so happy to see them together.

5. I want to baking and decorating but I can't find my decorating equipment. That sucks.  I used to have a lot of fun doing that.  Oh well I guess I have to buy myself some more after Christmas.

6. Gingerbread pancakes make the house smell FABULOUS early in the morning and make sure that everyone wakes up with a smile on their faces.   Even LITTLE PRINCE ate them! and like Mikey in the old commercial, he doesn't like anything!

No comments:

Twitter