Jan 28, 2014

Organizing, planning and arranging

I fell on the ice yesterday (a couple of times) so I am having an easy day today (well as easy as a homeschooling mom of 4 can have LOL).  I decided to take some time and update my Weight Loss Page, especially since I am in the process of taking this whole weight loss thing seriously.  I plan to make clean, healthy meals that everyone in my family can enjoy.

I also took the time to update my budget and get our savings all official to arrange for our plans.  I refuse to let anything get in my way and I have a set amount that I expect to be saved by the end of each month. 

For supper tonight, I cheated.  I took some leftovers out of the freezer and took a moment to take inventory of what we had in there so I can better evaluate our grocery situation.  I like having lots around and I like knowing what I have.  I discovered lots of things I had frozen to use later for soup so I definitely see some soup in our near future!

I love watching my girls play doll and barbies together.  It is sweet and warms my heart. I can't help but try to sneak pictures.  I just wish I had a camera again and not just a cell phone. 



No comments:

Twitter