Feb 7, 2014

Pancake Muffins


I tried something new today.  I had some pancake mix in my cupboards and I almost never use the mix as I find it just as easy to make my own.  Well today I was feeling sore from my fall last weekend and I didn't feel like spending a lot of time over a hot pan making pancakes enough for a family of 6 fairly large eaters.  So I tried something new.

Here is what I did:
  • Made the mix up according to directions 
  • Spooned it into muffins tins.  
  • Added different toppings to different ones (the chocolate chip were the most popular LOL). 
  • Cooked at 350 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes.  
The only thing I would change is next time I will cook them without the liners and just grease the muffin tins well.  If you want sweeter muffins, you could add a little sugar to the mix as well.

This was easy and everyone loved it!  And it is a quick way to make enough breakfast for a large family.  I will be doing it again for sure.

No comments:

Twitter