May 11, 2014

Quotes about and for Moms

Today is Mother's Day.  The day we think about the mothers we know, the mothers we love and the mothers that we are or hope to be.  Here are some quotes I found for today that touched me for one reason or another, and I wanted to share them with you:

This one is too true, and it makes me a little sad.


I try to remember this one when I am beating myself up over not being good enough for these great kids I have.

Again this one is just so true, I am stronger for having been a mother to my four babies.


I truly believe I was put on this earth to be a mom to these four little people whom I love so much.

For my special baby boy, Little Prince.
For my three baby girls, Princess Belle, Princess Snifflefritz, Princess Magpie





I truly believe that motherhood was what I was called on to do.  

I LOVE this one!  

This means a lot to me.  We don't have a lot, but we do have a house filled with love and that makes me feel lucky.





No comments:

Twitter