Jun 12, 2014

Possible YAY!

It is possible that we may be able to get things on the go sooner than I had thought.  We may be able to move for around August 1!  How wonderful!  It would be lovely to spend some of summer over there and to just be able to get this all done! 

And the possibility of such low rent would be WONDERFUL!  I would love to spend part of summer in such a lovely place and to see my friends again would be wonderful.  And to do it with a little extra money on hand would be FABULOUS!  I would love the girls to see their homeschooling friends and for Princess Belle to see her best friend would be exciting.  Excuse the rambling but this is sudden and wonderful!  And I have to admit, there are people there I am dying to see again! 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! We need to have a coffee date :)

Twitter