Nov 12, 2014

Prayers Needed

Guys, if you remember a few years ago (when Little Prince was born) a friend of ours lived with us for about a year or so.  He moved out, got a job and a place of his own and was doing okay when we left town.  We hadn't heard from him for quite a while and we started trying to get in contact with him, especially now that we are back in town.  We even tried to contact his family.  Well today we heard from his sister and it turns out we had reason to be concerned.  He is MISSING!  Nobody has heard from him in over a year.  His family is worried about him. We don't know where he is.  Last time anybody had heard from him, he walked off his job, lost his place and was living in a homeless shelter.  I am worried about him.  I feel like it is my fault.  Because if I had been in town when he was going through a rough time, I would have helped him as much as I could.

Here are some pics of him with my family.





This is what he looks like:


No comments:

Twitter