Nov 22, 2014

Saturday Photohunt: Feather

The Saturday PhotoHunt for this week is 'Feather'.  This one was easy.  I remembered a photo shoot I did with some boas Princess Snifflefritz, and I know that the purple one at least was a feather boa.  She was about 4 months old and now she is 4 years old and about to turn 5!  Time flies by, even when you are busy trying to soak up every minute!


And then I of the natural thing to think of with feathers . . . .birds!  Here are some pictures of pigeons and ducks in the park with my kids in the summer of 2011.





2 comments:

Susan Demeter said...

Adorable pics and yes time flies too quickly, my baby just started University this Fall and I still can't believe how fast it all went. Great pics and great memories You have a beautiful family. :)

My photo hunt entry

peppylady (Dora) said...

Boas are fun.

Coffee is on

Twitter