Feb 12, 2015

Throwback Thursday

Tots and Me

For my Throwback Thursday Post today, I decided to go back to February 2011.

Princess Snifflefritz at 14 months old.  Such a sweet little Daddy's girl who loved to play and didn't really like to waste time by doing silly things like sleeping.

Princess Magpie was  2 1/2 years old and dedicated to her baby sister.  She was a funny little girl who loved to chat with me (even if she was difficult to understand LOL) and was very loving.

Princess Belle was nine years old and loved having baby sisters.  They were like her own little dolls and she loved playing dress-up with them.

Princess Magpie in all her cuteness!  LOVE those cheeks!

I also looked back to February 2010 at an old post I made called, "I have a secret."

http://tc-twistedfairytale.blogspot.ca/2011/02/i-have-secret.html

No comments:

Twitter