Feb 8, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

1.  Funny girls who play at being cozy when we have a storm


2.  A busy little boy who makes me laugh and his VERY adorable overalls.

3. Quiet moments with my boy

4.  Coming up with a list on our chalkboard to help making it less overwhelming for Princess Magpie to clean her room

5.  Finally having the steps to our houses cleaned off. (note there are 3 guys there)

6.  Laughing when I look out the window to realize that the 3 guys were overwhelmed by the amount of snow and called in 2 more friends to help them finish.  (My window was steamed up so the picture is blurry)

7. Laughing ever harder when I looked out and saw NINE guys out there shoveling.  I am very grateful for all their hard work!

No comments:

Twitter