May 17, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

1. Feeling accomplished as I start getting organized for this move.



2.  Getting started on my packing.

3.  Donating things we can no longer use.

4.  Pretty princess smiles. 

5.  Cute little packing helpers.  

5.  Sweet girls who pretend to be wonderful little mommies.  

6.  Packing box car rides.  

7.  Princesses hard at work.

8.  This little boy finally starting to get over his flu.  

9. Sunny afternoons on the deck with my neighbor.  I am going to miss her bunches! 

10.  Finding out there is an actual mall in the small town I am moving too!  Woohoo the town is not to small for some shopping fun!

No comments:

Twitter