Jun 13, 2015

Great

Yesterday, Princess Tigger drove Prince Charming to Yarmouth to meet with the membership committee for our new house.  I was nervous but it turned out fine.  I am so glad Princess Tigger was able and willing to take him all that way. 

I am going to miss my friends and neighbors when we move.  I hope I can get to know my neighbors and make some friends after we move.  It is sometimes hard for me to do that.

Today was such a fun, busy day.  I cooked a turkey this morning so that I could have it cooked before it got too hot out.  Then I was planning on having it later today.  But it turned out the community had a BBQ today!!  So the kids went down to the BBQ and I put the cooked turkey in the fridge for tomorrow.  Now I tomorrow, I only have to cook the side-dishes! 

And, I took some pics of the girls on our steps waiting for the BBQ to start.  It was raining a little when the day started but it didn't take long for it to clear right up!




And jackets were quickly shed due to the hot summer sun making it's appearance. 



No comments:

Twitter