Jun 19, 2015

Oh Boy, here it comes . . . .

Up until now, due to his autism, the only way I have been able to get Little Prince to eat is to put him in a high chair and have him sit there watching his shows and looking at his books until he eats and then he can get down.  That has been the routine and he is used to it. 

But . . . he is outgrowing his high chair!  He is getting too big and he rocks so hard in it I am afraid he is going to actually shake it apart.  And at times he lifts himself up with his arms and I am afraid he will fall, so we have decided it is time to give it up.  I am more than a little nervous.  He doesn't eat well on the best days, but when he is able to run around and play I don't know how I am going to convince him to eat!  It is definitely going to be a transition . . . for both of us!




1 comment:

Billy said...

Maybe you can have him participate in picking his own "big boy" booster seat? That may help in his transition. Just a thought. He's a doll!

Twitter