Nov 17, 2015

New Ones and Good Appointment

Little Prince and I had an appointment with the speech therapist today.  Little Prince did so well!  He participated and actually tried and he had fun doing it.  I am so proud of him.



When we were leaving, I got a call to walk down to get the replacement glasses for the ones that fell apart when I was getting them adjusted.  So I stopped by the house, brought Little aprince in for lunch, popped some ham in the oven for supper and walked down to the eye doctor's office to get my glasses.  I have to say that these glasses are so much more comfortable!  They look very different from what I am used to but they are not bad.

Here's how they look:

When I got back from the eye doctor's office, the kids and I made a couple of pumpkin pies.

No comments:

Twitter