Dec 20, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

Having a wonderful day watching a few snowflakes fall, watching Christmas movies with the girls in our beautifully decorated house, enjoying being ready for Christmas and so it is a perfect time for this.  Here are some things I sm grateful for this week:

 1. Cuddles with my boy.  He is usually not a cuddly boy so I LOVE when he is.



 2.  Watching my girls doing over the wishbook.
 3. Relaxing in a beautifully decorated home.


 4.  The wonder in my kids eyes as they look at the Christmas tree.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Theres nothing better than little ones at Christmas! Love the photos of them looking at the tree! Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Twitter