Jan 17, 2016

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sundays heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

This has been a busy but good week.  Here are some reasons I have been grateful.

1.  Fun crafts in homeschooling.

2.  Discovering my girls practicing yoga for fun. 

3.  Having fun taking my boy shopping and finally getting to eat. 

4.  Cute little helpers to make cleaning the fridge a little more fun.



5.  Taking time this weekend to do some sorting and organizing.  Like in my fridge


and in the snack cupboard

and in the freezer


6.  Making yummy peanut butter oat bars for my family.

7.  Watching my boy enjoy his books.

8.  Finally getting all the hidden piles laundry washed and put away.

9.  Feeling great after I go outside and shovel us out and sceape away the ice from our little winter storm.



10.  Being inspired by a show on television to make some dietary changes that are making my diet much more workable and actually help me lose weight again.

No comments:

Twitter