Feb 29, 2016

Funny Thing


There is something about a bright sunny day that makes you smile, isn't there.  I am always in a better mood when the sun is out.  Even when I am sick, like I am now, I feel better being out in the sun.

On a side note, I have had some nice comments on my appearance the last couple of days that made me smile too.  The clerk in a store told me she thought I was a fun person by the way I was dressed.  And, the clerk in the bank had to look twice at my ID before she realized it was me.  She smiled and told me I had changed.  It was nice.

I laughed after and told Prince Charming that I must be going through a mid-life crisis.  But the kind of crisis where you feel good.  I feel good so I got a funky new haircut.  I feel good so I got some funky new pants.  I look good so Prince Charming got me a cool new coat.  I am almost 44 years old and I can honestly say I have never felt this young and good (current cold excepted of course LOL)



No comments:

Twitter