Jul 17, 2016

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday

Sundays heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

Here are some things I am grateful for this week.

 1.  Impromtu health lessons with Princess Belle teaching her sisters for fun


2. Having a car that is big enough to pile us all in for a fun day.

3. Taking the time to stop and enjoy little things with Little Prince

4. Enjoying the local museums with the kids. 

5.  These beautiful kids brighten up every day.

6. Dance shows in my living room

7. Adorable reactions at the car show

 8. How sweet these beautiful ladies were to my little girls.

9.  How nice these fisherman treated my two very enthusiastic fisher girls to be.

10. Beautiful sunsets right outside my door

11. How much fun my girls had enjoying music on the wharf by the water. 

 12. How much fun we all had enjoying Seafest here in Yarmouth. 


13.  And I am very glad my back improved so that I could enjoy the Seafest fun with my kids!!

No comments:

Twitter