Aug 14, 2016

Family?

Someone today talked about his real family and it got me thinking.  My real family is the one I chose for myself.  I have left my old family behind and chosen one for myself that supports me unwaveringly.

My new family obviously includes Prince Charming and the girls, as well as Prince Charming's family,  but it also includes Princess Tigger and her family, Princess Notsosnowwhite and her White Knight.  I love them and they really are my family.  Thanks to Princess Tigger, my circle has expanded to include other awesome mommy friends.


So I guess that explains why I am happy with my life even though the family I was born with is not a part of it.  I have a pretty awesome circle surrounding me and I am feeling lucky enough with my chosen family.



No comments:

Twitter