Oct 15, 2016

HOLY COW!!

We are only five days away from the day the first truck comes to take our stuff to the new house (we are using two trucks)!! The countdown is on and I am both nervous and anxious for this to be over.  The girls are finding ways to entertain themselves as I continually pack more and more of their stuff. 


And I like to plan our new house.  I really see us staying their a long time and it is fun to try to decide what we are going to do.  Since this house has wood stoves, wooden beams and lots of that sort of character, I want to continue that in our bedroom.  Maybe because it if fall right now and the air is crisp, right now I am thinking that I want our room to be cozy and comfortable and to remind me a bit of a wood cabin feel.  That would appeal to Prince Charming since he doesn't tend to like the floral quilts I have been drawn to in the past. 

Here are some pictures I have found inspiring:



No comments:

Twitter