Oct 8, 2016

Taking a Moment


There are little moments that happen on the spur of the moment that can mean a lot.  Today was a day like that. 

You see, I was out picking up a few things with Prince Charming today and we both realized that we were starving.  So we stopped by the deli counter and picked up a few salads and things that we both like and took it with us.  We were going to just sit at a table in the store but then we decided to have a picnic at the waterfront instead.  It wasn't  planned, it wasn't a big deal, but it was lovely.  Just a little picnic by the water watching the boats come and go. 


I get such a profound sense of peace when we go to our spot by the water.  Honestly, it was about the best date I have had in a while and when I left the house, I didn't know it was going to happen.

No comments:

Twitter