Dec 23, 2016

Amazing


As Christmas draws closer, I realize just
how blessed I am to have so many people who love my children.  I was worried that this would be a lean Christmas but I have been surprised by so many gifts from family and friends that my little ones are going to have a wonderful Christmas.  It brings tears to my eyes and reminds me love and togetherness really is what this season is about to me.  And our house is certainly filled with love.



On another note, I have come up with a solution to the fact that there will be no presents under the tree for Prince Charming and I and the fact that we really didn't do birthdays for each other either.   We are going celebrate it all in February.  February is the month that you celebrate love and so we will have a Merry Birthday Happy Valentines, and Jolly Christmas all wrapped up in one.  I think that will be fun.


No comments:

Twitter